Observation, research, inspiration and implementation.
Create a new character is not easy. Apluslite understands.
And we all know designers create posters, stickers, T-shirt, tote bag, plush toy to win fans’ hearts…but what’s next?
How to make your character different from others?
Apluslite may not tell you but advises you to develop night light.
No try no gain! Be different! Night Light not only is your new product line but also materializes your original intention of design: to warm others.
You always have a new way to make your design useful and keep its shape. How to do it? check Apluslite’s another article>>
Here are the examples that we can inspire you a bit 🙂
Story 1: Christmas lighting
1) Hum…it seems like Christmas tree lost something special…
2) Oops…I broke all bulbs of string light…
3) Tada! I came out of a good idea to celebrate Christmas!
Check more product info about Dinosaur Table Lamp>>
Story 2: Seeing a sunset
1) Spending my Saturday afternoon on the beach.
2) The reason for bringing me here was simple: in order to see the most beautiful sunset.
3) So I became a part of this beautiful sunset!
Check more product info about Fox Tap-on Wall Lamp>>
Story 3: Catching a firefly
1) A lovely firefly stopped flying to rest.
2) A hungry tiger just passed by and ate this poor firefly.
3) In the end, the tiger became shiny from the bottom of its stomach.
Check more product info about Tiger Battery Operated Night Light>>
Story 4: The Flash
1) An owl was lying on the tree.
2) Suddenly, it was struck by lightning.
3) From that moment, this owl had a super power!
Check more product info about Owl Rechargeable Night Light>>
Every character has its reason to become a Night Light, and what’s yours?